Monday, June 28, 2010

Report Card Pick-up Reminder

Just a friendly reminder to all of you that your final report card from high school will be issued tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. in your homeroom.

Teachers would remain in their classes until 10:00 a.m.. If you show up after 10:00 a.m., you would have to go to the office to pick up your report card.

If you notice an error on your report card, you need to see your subject teacher immediately. Because teachers would be supervising exams/cleaning up their rooms/moving teaching materials to another part of the school/etc., it will be a good idea for you to pick up your report card at 9:00, just in case you need to see a teacher for any reason on a mark.

On a personal note: if you have not signed my yearbook, or if I have not signed your yearbook, please come by to see me (or I will be scrolling down the grad hallway). It's your last day of high school, and I hope to say a formal good-bye to all of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment