Thursday, April 8, 2010

Templeton Foundation Bursary Applications DUE

It has been over a week since the deadline of the Templeton Foundation Bursary applications has passed. Mrs. Maruno and I have to send the applications into the evaluation committee, so tomorrow (April 9, Friday) will be the last day I will accept an application.

If you are unable to submit the application for any reason, you MUST come and see me during the day on Friday. Otherwise, I will not be able to accept any more applications after Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Leung:

    I wonder if the graduating class is aware of the numerous scholarships, awards and bursaries available to them?

    Hope the school does publish the list of scholarships, awards and bursaries, with the conditions (if any) for eligibility.

    Thank you for doing you best to keep the students informed!

    Please keep up the good work!

    Rudy C

    ReplyDelete