Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Calendar of Important Dates (April)

Here are some important dates in April that may be of interest to you:
  • April 2: Application deadline for the motion picture production program at Capilano
  • April 10: Final SFU Super tour for this academic year
  • April 10: Kwantlen Polytechnic University Open House: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. @ Kwantlen's Surrey campus
  • April 12 & 13: Phase I of Sister School Exchange (Temp students @ Magee)
  • April 14: VCC Info Night at its Broadway Campus (4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
  • April 19 & 20: Phase II of Sister School Exchange (Magee students @ Temp)
  • April 21: Registration workshop for UNBC
  • April 26: IDEA program portfolio deadline at Capilano
  • April 30: Capilano University's Excellence Scholarship (CAPX) application deadline
  • April 30: Self admission closes for BC/Yukon students at UBC
  • April 30: PSIs must be completed electronically for students wishing to have their interim transcript information forwarded to BC and OUAC.
Please note: starting in April, I will be frequently away from my office working on the school's timetable for next year. If you cannot find me in my office, please fill out one of the blue notes that I will place in the hanging folder on my door. Leave me your name, a brief message, and a block/time that would be best for us to meet. I will do my best to get in touch with you at the earliest possible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment